Fine Chalk is a style material in The Elder Scrolls Online. Style materials are used by Blacksmiths, Clothiers and Woodworkers when crafting a piece of equipment to give it a specific look, and can be replaced by a crown store Mimic Stone.
Fine Chalk Uses
- Use Fine Chalk to craft Thieves Guild style armors and weapons.
- Fine Chalk is not necessary to equip the cosmetic style look using the Outfit System
Where to find Fine Chalk
- Rarely found in Thieves Troves or you can refine Coarse Chalk into Fine Chalk.
- Unrefined form of Fine Chalk is Coarse Chalk.
- Coarse Chalk is found in Thieves Troves as well.
- Can be obtained from Professional Thief's Satchel of Laundered Goods which is a reward container acquired by completing Heist Daily Quests from the Thieves Guild within the time limit.