|Malachite Shards are obtainable from treasure chests and Undaunted Exploration Supplies|
Malachite Shard is a style material in The Elder Scrolls Online. Style materials are used by Blacksmiths, Clothiers and Woodworkers when crafting a piece of equipment to give it a specific look, and can be replaced by a crown store Mimic Stone.
Malachite Shard Uses
- Use Malachite Shards to obtain Refined Malachite.
- Use Refined Malachite to craft Glass style armors and weapons.
- Refined Malachite is not necessary to equip the cosmetic style look using the Outfit System
Where to find Malachite Shards
- Malachite Shards are obtainable from treasure chests and Undaunted Exploration Supplies.
- Unrefined form of Refined Malachite is Malachite Shards which can be made to turn into Refined Malachite. Once Malachite shards are refined, it will become bound and non-tradable.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!