Hackwing Plumage is a style material in The Elder Scrolls Online. Style materials are used by Blacksmiths, Clothiers and Woodworkers when crafting a piece of equipment to give it a specific look, and can be replaced by a crown store Mimic Stone.
Hackwing Plumage Uses
- Use a Hackwing Plumage to craft Elder Argonian Style armors and weapons.
- A Hackwing Plumage is not necessary to equip the cosmetic style look using the Outfit System
Where to find Hackwing Plumage
- Can be obtained from the following reward containers by completing All Daily Quests Guide in Murkmire:
- Tribal Armor Crate - Reward for completing daily quests given by Varo Hosidias in Lilmoth.
- Grand Tribal Armor Crate - Reward for completing daily quests given by Bolu in Lilmoth.
- Tribal Treasure Crate - Reward for completing daily quests given by Tuwul in Root-Whisper Village.