Oxblood Fungus is a style material in The Elder Scrolls Online. Style materials are used by Blacksmiths, Clothiers and Woodworkers when crafting a piece of equipment to give it a specific look, and can be replaced by a crown store Mimic Stone.
Oxblood Fungus Uses
- Use an Oxblood Fungus to craft Minotaur Style armors and weapons.
- An Oxblood Fungus is not necessary to equip the cosmetic style look using the Outfit System
Where to find Oxblood Fungus
- Obtained in Undaunted Exploration Supplies or by Refining Oxblood Fungus Spores into Oxblood Fungus.
- Unrefined form of Oxblood Fungus is Oxblood Fungus Spores which drops from Minotaur in the Gold Coast.
- The Completed Minotaur Style is also obtainable by either completing the Gold Coast quests called Looming Shadows or killing Limenauruus.