Volcanic Viridian is a style material in The Elder Scrolls Online. Style materials are used by Blacksmiths, Clothiers and Woodworkers when crafting a piece of equipment to give it a specific look, and can be replaced by a crown store Mimic Stone.
Volcanic Viridian Uses
- Use Volcanic Viridian to craft Buoyant Armiger Style armors and weapons.
- Volcanic Viridian is not necessary to equip the cosmetic style look using the Outfit System
Where to find Volcanic Viridian
- You can obtain Volcanic Viridian by refining Viridian Dust.
- Unrefined form of Viridian Dust is Volcanic Viridian, you can harvest in any resource nodes or dropped by certain enemies in Vvardenfell.
- Can be obtained from Fabricant's Burnished Coffer or Fabricant's Shining Coffer, awarded once a week for completing the weekly quest Forging the Future.