Exhale a flaming blast, dealing [x] Flame Damage to enemies in front of you and an additional [y] Flame Damage over 8 seconds.
Fiery Breath is a Skill in Elder Scroll Online. This Skill is part is found in the Ardent Flame Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Fiery Breath Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Noxious Breath -Converts into a Stamina ability and deals Poison Damage. Also applies Major Fracture to enemies.
Engulfing Flames -Affected enemies take additional damage from all flame attacks
Champion Points That Affect Fiery Breath
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Fiery Breath
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Ardent Flame Rank 20