Slash an enemy with flame, dealing 472 Flame Damage and an additional 945 Flame Damage over 10 seconds.
Enemies hit by the initial hit are afflicted with the burning status effect.
Searing Strike is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Ardent Flame Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Searing Strike Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Venomous Claw -Converts into a Stamina ability and deals Poison Damage. The damage over time increases the longer the effect lasts.
Burning Embers -Heals you for a percentage of the damage inflicted when the effect ends.
Companion Skill Variant
- After Blackwood Chapter, you may recruit various companions to aid you in your adventure. They can also learn the skill of this name, but with different effects.
- Companion skill effect: Companion slashes an enemy with flame, dealing Flame Damage and additional Flame Damage over time.
Champion Points That Affect Searing Strike
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Searing Strike
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Ardent Flame 4