Activate an aura of flames which launches a fireball at the nearest enemy every 5 seconds, dealing 708 Flame Damage.
While slotted, you gain Major Prophecy, increasing your Spell Critical rating by 2191.
Inferno is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Ardent Flame Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Flames of Oblivion -Also grants Major Savagery while slotted, increasing your Weapon Critical Strike rating. Fireball damage will scale with your highest statistics.
Cauterize -Fireball heals allies instead of damaging enemies.
Champion Points That Affect Inferno
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Inferno
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Ardent Flame Rank 42