Call down a flaming battle standard that deals 354 Flame Damage every 1 second for 16 seconds to nearby enemies and afflicting them with Major Defile, reducing their healing received and Health Recovery by 16%.
An ally near can activate the Shackle synergy, dealing 1098 Flame Damage to enemies in the area and immobilizing them for 5 seconds.
Dragonknight Standard is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Ardent Flame Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Dragonknight Standard Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Shifting Standard -Reduces the cost. Activating the ability again allows you to shift the standard to a new location, refreshing its duration
Standard of Might -Standing within the standard's area increases your damage done and reduces your damage taken
Champion Points That Affect Dragonknight Standard
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Dragonknight Standard
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Because this is an Ultimate Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage or Spell Damage, whichever is higher, as well as Magicka.
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Ultimate
- Unlocked at Ardent Flame 12