Rake an enemy with your claw, dealing 411 Poison Damage and an additional 820 Poison Damage over 10 seconds.
The poison seeps into the target and deals increased damage the longer it lasts, dealing 20% more damage for every 2 seconds.
Enemies hit by the initial hit are afflicted with the poisoned status effect.
Converts into a Stamina ability and deals Poison Damage. The damage over time increases the longer the effect lasts. Instantly applies the poisoned status effect.
Venomous Claw is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Ardent Flame Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Venomous Claw
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Venomous Claw
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Ardent Flame 4