Lash an enemy with flame, dealing 783 Flame Damage.
If you strike an enemy that is immobilized or stunned, you also set them off balance.
Targeting an off balance enemy changes this ability into Power Lash, allowing you to lash an enemy with more intense flame to deal 925 Flame Damage and stun them for 2 seconds. You also heal for 1688 over 2 seconds. This effect can occur once every 3 seconds.
Targeting off balance enemies grants you a more powerful lash which deals increased damage , stuns them, and heals you.
Flame Lash is a Skill in Elder Scroll Online. This Skill is part is found in the Ardent Flame Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Flame Lash
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Flame Lash
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Because this is an Ultimate Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage or Spell Damage, whichever is higher, as well as Magicka.
- Damage listed in infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Lava Whip Rank IV