Launch a fiery chain to grasp and pull you to an enemy, dealing 567 Flame Damage and granting you 2 uses of Empower, increasing the damage of your next 2 light attacks by 40%.
Also grants you Major Expedition, increasing your Movement Speed by 30% for 4 seconds.
This attack cannot be dodged or reflected.
Pulls you to the enemy instead. You gain Empower after being pulled.
Empowering Chains is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Ardent Flame Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Empowering Chains
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Empowering Chains
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Jorvuld's Guidance Set will extend the duration of Major Evasion to 36.4s and Major Expedition to 5.6s
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Fiery Grip Rank IV
|Ardent Flame Skills|
Burning Embers ♦ Cauterize ♦ Combustion ♦ Dragonknight Standard ♦ Engulfing Flames ♦ Fiery Grip ♦ Flame Lash ♦ Flames of Oblivion ♦ Inferno ♦ Molten Whip ♦ Noxious Breath ♦ Searing Heat ♦ Searing Strike ♦ Shifting Standard ♦ Standard of Might ♦ Unrelenting Grip ♦ Venomous Claw ♦ Warmth ♦ World in Ruin