Anchors from the Harbour
|Auridon, Glenumbra, Stonefalls|
Anchors from the Harbour is a quest in Elder Scrolls Online
The Guildmaster of the Fighters Guild wants me to perform a task for her.
- Guildmaster Sees-All-Colors at one of the below Guildhalls; Bera Moorsmith at any other
- Speak with Guildmaster Sees-All-Colors at the Fighters Guild in Vulkhel Guard (Auridon), Daggerfall (Glenumbra), or Davon's Watch (Stonefalls).
- Meet up with Merric at-Aswala and Aelif outside the city.
- Return to Sees-All-Colors.
- Locate Merric and Aelif near Skywatch (Auridon), Aldcroft (Glenumbra), or Ebonheart (Stonefalls).
- Talk to Aelif.
- Find the island tower.
- Talk to Merric.
- Report to Sees-All-Colors.
After joining The Fighters Guild, speak with the Guildmaster Sees-All-Colors to obtain this quest.
She will send you out to search for two other guild members. Head a little ways out form town to find them. Speak with them, then search the corpses to cause a ghost to appear. After listening to the ghost, speak with Aelif who will urge you return to the guild. The guildmaster will send you back into the field to help Aelif. When you arrive, Draedra will begin attacking. Fend them off, then head down the hill to see Merric get taken.
Talk to Aelif, then head north past Ebonheart and to the island north of town. Speak with the ghost to learn some more about what's going on. Enter the tower and clear out the scamps until you reach the end. Start attacking the mage, and she will summon a skeleton. After taking so much damage, she will change forms. She can hit hard, so people who are level 7-8 might struggle with this fight. If you are 10+, it should be easy to take her out. Having some health items at the ready is always a plus. After defeating her, speak with Merric then read the journal before finally exiting this cave to speak with the guildmaster to end the quest.
- Video Guide: Click here
- Trivia, player notes,videos, fan art and such go here.