Champion the cause of divine glory to apply Minor Endurance, Minor Fortitude, and Minor Intellect to you and nearby group members for 20 seconds, increasing Health, Stamina, and Magicka Recovery by 15%. While slotted you gain these effects.
Restoring Aura is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Restoring Light Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Restoring Aura Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Radiant Aura - Increases the radius and duration.
Repentance - No Longer applies Minor Magickasteal on activation, instead, you consume corpses to restore Health and Stamina.
Champion Points That Affect Restoring Aura
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Restoring Aura
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Unlocked at Restoring Light Rank 20
This is outdated now i dont have access to morphs yet