Champion the cause of divine glory to apply Minor Magickasteal to all enemies around you for 20 seconds, causing you and your allies to restore 168 Magicka every 1 second when damaging them.
Restoring Aura is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Restoring Light Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Restoring Aura Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Radiant Aura -Increases the radius
Repentance-No Longer applies Minor Magickasteal on activation, instead, you consume corpses to restore Health and Stamina.
Champion Points That Affect Restoring Aura
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Restoring Aura
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Unlocked at Restoring Light Rank 20