Ritual of Retribution
Exalt in the sacred light of the Aedra, cleansing up to 2 harmful effects from yourself immediately.
While in the area, enemies take 264 Magic Damage every 2 seconds for 12 seconds and increases by 5% per tick.
Allies in the area can activate the Purify synergy, cleansing all harmful effects from themselves and healing for 667 Health. This ability scales with your highest offensive stats.
The area now harms enemies who enter it, rather than healing allies. Damage increases over duration.
Ritual of Retribution is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Restoring Light Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Ritual of Retribution
- Blessed - It increases the effectiveness of any healing you initiate
- Quick Recovery - It increases the effectiveness of healing received
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Thaumaturge - Increases Damage over time
Builds with Ritual of Retribution
Equipment Sets That Affect Ritual of Retribution
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Unlocked at Cleansing Ritual Rank IV