Channel the grace of the gods, healing you and nearby allies for 989 Health every 1 second for 4 seconds.
Gain Major Protection, reducing the damage you take by 30% for 10 seconds.
You cannot move while channeling, but you gain immunity to all enemy control effects.
You take less damage.
Remembrance is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Restoring Light Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Remembrance
- Blessed - It increases the effectiveness by any healing you initiate
- Quick Recovery - It increases the effectiveness of healing received
Equipment Sets That Affect Remembrance
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Because this is an Ultimate Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage or Spell Damage, whichever is higher, as well as Magicka.
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Class: Templar
- Skill Line: Restoring Light
- Skill Type: Ultimate
- Unlocked at Remembrance Rank IV