Rite of Passage is a Skill in Elder Scroll Online. This Skill is part is found in the Restoring Light Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Rite of Passage Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Remembrance -You take less damage.
Practiced Incantation - Increases the duration of the channel.
Champion Points That Affect Rite of Passage
- Blessed - It increases the effectiveness by any healing you initiate
- Quick Recovery - It increases the effectiveness of healing received
Equipment Sets That Affect Rite of Passage
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Because this is an Ultimate Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage or Spell Damage, whichever is higher, as well as Magicka.
- Damage listed in infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Class: Templar
- Skill Line: Restoring Light
- Skill Type: Ultimate
- Unlocked at Remembrance Rank IV