Share your staff's life-giving energy, healing you or up to 1 nearby allies for 2046 Health over 10 seconds.
Regeneration is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Restoration Staff Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Rapid Regeneration -The heal over time is shorter, but ticks faster and more often.
Mutagen -If you or your allies are low on Health, the heal over time is consumed to heal immediately and remove a harmful effect.
Companion Skill Variant
- After Blackwood Chapter, you may recruit various companions to aid you in your adventure. They can also learn the skill of this name, but with different effects.
- Companion skill effect: Mirri Elendis shares their staff's life-giving energy, healing themselves and a nearby ally for 9495 Health over 8.2 seconds.
Champion Points That Affect Regeneration
- Blessed - It increases the effectiveness by any healing you initiate
- Quick Recovery - It increases the effectiveness of healing received
Equipment Sets That Affect Regeneration
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Restoration Staff Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: Restoration Staff Rank 4