Screaming Cliff Racer
Command a Cliff Racer to dive bomb the enemy, dealing 2160 Magic Damage. If you are more than 7 meters away from the target, you set them off balance for 7 seconds.
After dealing damage you increase your Weapon and Spell Damage by 100 for 10 seconds, which quadruples after damaging Off Balance enemies.
Increases your Weapon and Spell Damage after dealing damage, which increases when hitting Off Balance targets.
Screaming Cliff Racer is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Animal Companions Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Screaming Cliff Racer
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Screaming Cliff Racer
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Screaming Cliff Racer Rank 4