Unleash a swarm of Fetcherflies to relentlessly attack an enemy, dealing 4785 Magic Damage over 20 seconds. Apply Minor Vulnerability to the target for the duration, increasing their damage taken by 5%.
Every second cast of this ability deals 60% increased damage.
Every second cast deals increased damage.
Fetcher Infection is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Animal Companions Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Fetcher Infection
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Fetcher Infection
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Swarm Rank IV