Stir a group of Shalk that attacks after 3 seconds, dealing 2591 Poison Damage to enemies in front of you.
After the shalk complete their attack, they burrow again for 3 seconds and then resurface again, dealing 2591 Poison Damage to enemies in front of you.
Converts to a Stamina ability and deals Poison Damage. Reduces the cost and time it takes for the ability to deal damage, but the second hit no longer deals increased damage.
Subterranean Assault is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Animal Companions Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Subterranean Assault
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Subterranean Assault
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Stamina or Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Brutality, Minor Brutality, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information