Command a Cliff Racer to dive bomb the enemy, dealing 2091 Bleed Damage. If you are more than 7 meters away from the target, you set them off balance for 7 seconds. If the enemies are already off-balance, the cliff racer rips through them, causing them to bleed for 2140 Bleed Damage over 10 seconds.
Converts into a Stamina ability and deals Bleed Damage. If the enemy is not Off Balance, the attack causes them to bleed over time.
Cutting Dive is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Animal Companions Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Cutting Dive
- Mighty - Increase Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Cutting Dive
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Stamina or Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Brutality, Minor Brutality, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Dive Rank IV