Stir a group of Shalk that attacks after 3 seconds, dealing 2509 Magic Damage to enemies in front of you. After the shalk complete their attack, they burrow underground for 6 seconds and then resurface again, dealing 3486 Magic Damage to enemies in front of you.
Scorch is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Animal Companions Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Subterranean Assault - Converts to a Stamina ability and deals Poison Damage. Reduces the cost and time it takes for the ability to deal damage, but the second hit no longer deals increased damage.
Deep Fissure - Applies Major and Minor Breach to enemies hit, reducing their Physical and Spell Resistance.
Champion Points That Affect Scorch
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Scorch
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information