Rubedite Ore is a material used for Blacksmithing in The Elder Scrolls Online. Like all ores/woods/etc, it must be found in the field, or obtained from Hirelings, Writs rewards, or deconstruction of CP150-160 Weapons and Heavy Armor. Rubedite Ore can be found in reward boxes from Blacksmithing writs. Those writs may also contain survey maps, where you can find rich nodes for the material.
|Acquired From: All zones|
|Found|| Champion Rank 150-160
Metalworking Rank X
Box rewards for Blacksmithing Crafting Writs
Rubedite Ore Uses
- Use in CRAFT to make Rubedite Armor and Rubedite Weapons
- Can be refined in batches of 10 to receive 7-10 Rubedite Ingots, Trait Gems and Tempers.
- See the Battle Leveled page to understand how materials are found based on your character level and skill level.
- Mining a Blacksmithing Survey deposit grants 10 - 12 ores
- This was added with the Orsinium DLC.
- You must have max rank in Metalworking (10) to be able to mine this node.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!