Ebony Ore is a material used for Blacksmithing in The Elder Scrolls Online. Like all ores, it must be found in the field, or obtained from Hirelings, Writs rewards, or deconstruction of heavy armor or metal weapons. Iron Ore can be found in reward boxes from Blacksmithing writs. Those writs may also contain survey maps, where you can find rich nodes for the material.
Ebony Ore Uses
- Refine in batches of 10 to obtain 7 to 10 Ebony Ingot and a chance of Tempers and Trait Stones
- Use in Blacksmithing to make Ebony Armor & Ebony Weapons
- See the Battle Leveled page to understand how materials are found based on your character level and skill level.
- Mining a Blacksmithing Survey deposit grants 10 - 12 ores
- Mining a deposit grants 3 or 4 Ebony Ore.
- Can be sold to vendors for 400 gold (per stack)