Orichalc Ore is a material used for Blacksmithing in The Elder Scrolls Online. Like all ores, it must be found in the field, or obtained from Hirelings, Writs rewards, or deconstruction of heavy armor or metal weapons. Orichalc Ore can be found in reward boxes from Blacksmithing writs. Those writs may also contain survey maps, where you can find rich nodes for the material.
|Found|| Level 26-34
Metalworking Rank III
Box rewards for Blacksmithing Crafting Writs
Orichalc Ore Uses
- Use in Blacksmithing to make Orichalc Armor and Orichalc Weapons
- Refined in batches of 10 to obtain 7 to 10 Orichalc Ingots and a chance of Dwarven Oil and Trait stones.
- See the Battle Leveled page to understand how materials are found based on your character level and skill level.
- Mining a deposit grants 3 or 4 ores.
- Mining a Blacksmithing Survey deposit grants 10 - 12 ores
- Can be sold to vendors for 400 gold (per stack)
- Player trade value: 800-1200 gold
- It is HIGHLY recommend you have Keen Eye: Ore while farming this, as it is green, blends in with the environment and is extremely easy to miss.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!