Lay claim to an enemy soul, dealing 4631 Magic Damage over 20 seconds.
Fills a soul gem if the affected enemy dies.
Soul Trap is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Soul Magic Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Soul Trap Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Soul Spitting Trap - Affects additional enemies near your initial target, but for a shorter duration. Reduces the cost as the ability ranks up.
Consuming Trap - Also restore Health, Magicka, and Stamina if an enemy dies while affected.
Champion Points That Affect Soul Trap
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Soul Trap
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Soul Magic Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Soul Magic Rank 1
- Morphs: Soul Spitting Trap & Consuming Trap
|Soul Magic Skills|