Burn enemy from the inside with soulfire, dealing 5232 Magic Damage over 5 seconds. While channeling this ability, you gain immunity to all disabling effects.
Enemies affected by this ability are revealed for 3 seconds and may not enter stealth or invisibility.
Soul Strike is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is part of the Soul Magic Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by completing the quest "God of Schemes" at the end of the main questline. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Soul Strike Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Soul Assault -Increase channel duration by 1 second.
Shatter Soul -If a target is killed, it explodes and damages nearby enemies.
Champion Points That Affect Soul Strike
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Soul Strike
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Soul Magic Skills
- Skill Type: Ultimate
- Unlocked at Soul Magic Rank 6
- Morphs: Soul Assault & Shatter Soul
|Soul Magic Skills|