Burn enemy from the inside with soulfire, dealing 6984 Magic Damage over 6 seconds. While channeling this ability, you gain immunity to all disabling effects.
Enemies affected by this ability are revealed for 3 seconds and may not enter stealth or invisibility.
Increase the duration of the channel and number of ticks.
Soul Assault is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Soul Magic Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Soul Assault
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Soul Assault
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Soul Magic Skills
- Skill Type: Ultimate
- Unlocked at Soul Strike Rank IV
|Soul Magic Skills|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
The ult should be increased now.
"Enemies affected by this ability are revealed for 2 seconds and may not enter stealth or invisibility." This means that they cant cloak for the 2 seconds or until they die?
This spell is channeled so Master-At-Arms doesn't effect it. It should be Thaumaturge instead.