Lay claim to enemy souls, dealing 4642 Magic Damage over 20 seconds.
If an affected enemy dies you fills an empty Soul Gem and heal for 3200. You also restore 2400 Magicka and 2400 Stamina. This portion of the ability scales off your Maximum Health, Magicka, and Stamina.
Also restore Health, Magicka, and Stamina if an enemy dies while affected.
Consuming Trap is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Soul Magic Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Consuming Trap
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Consuming Trap
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Soul Magic Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Soul Trap Rank IV
|Soul Magic Skills|