Soul Spitting Trap
Lay claim to an enemy soul, dealing 2316 Magic Damage to the target and any other nearby enemy over 10 seconds.
Fills a soul gem if an enemy dies while affected.
Affects additional enemies near your initial target, but for a shorter duration. Reduces the cost as the ability ranks up.
Soul Spitting Trap is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Soul Magic Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Soul Spitting Trap
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Soul Spitting Trap
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Soul Magic Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Soul Trap Rank IV
|Soul Magic Skills|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!