Soul Spitting Trap
Lay claim to enemy souls, dealing 655 Magic Damage to the target and two other nearby enemies over 10 seconds.
Fills a soul gem if an enemy dies while affected.
Affects an additional target.
Soul Spitting Trap is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online. This Skill is found in the Soul Magic Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Soul Spitting Trap
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Soul Spitting Trap
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Soul Magic Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Soul Trap Rank IV
|Soul Magic Skills|