Soul Spitting Trap
Lay claim to an enemy soul, dealing 1584 Magic Damage or 1584 Physical Damage to the target and any other nearby enemy over 10 seconds. The damage dealt is based on your highest offensive stats.
Fills a soul gem if an enemy dies while affected.
Affects an additional target.
Soul Spitting Trap is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Soul Magic Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Soul Spitting Trap
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Soul Spitting Trap
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Soul Magic Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Soul Trap Rank IV
|Soul Magic Skills|