Hurl an exploding ball of caltrops that scatter over the target area, dealing 281 Physical Damage every 1 second and reducing Movement Speed by 50%.
Enemies who take damage from the caltrops have Major Breach applied to them, reducing their Physical and Spell Resistance by 5948 for 4.1 seconds.
Applies Major Breach to damaged enemies, reducing their Resistances.
Razor Caltrops is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Assault Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Razor Caltrops
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Razor Caltrops
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Assault Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Caltrops Rank IV