Hurl an exploding ball of caltrops that scatter over the target area, dealing 70 Physical Damage every 1 second and reducing Movement Speed by 50%.
Enemies who take damage from the caltrops have Major Fracture applied to them, reducing their physical Resistance by 5280 for 4 seconds.
Applies Major Fracture to damaged enemies.
Razor Caltrops is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Assault Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Razor Caltrops
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Precise Strikes - Increases Critical Damage
- Piercing - Increases Physical Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Razor Caltrops
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Assault Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Caltrops Rank IV