Curse enemy with a magical bomb that explodes after 4 seconds, dealing 578 Magic Damage to all enemies in the area.
If effect is dispelled or removed early, the explosion is triggered immediately.
Each enemy within the bomb's radius increases the damage by 25%, up to a maximum of 250% increased damage.
If the bomb is dispelled or removed early, the explosion is triggered immediately.
Inevitable Detonation is a Skill in Elder Scroll Online. This Skill is found in the Assault Skills, and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Inevitable Detonation
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment and Buffs That Affect Inevitable Detonation
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Assault Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Magicka Detonation Rank IV