Hurl an exploding ball of caltrops that scatter over the target area, dealing 280 Physical Damage every 1 second and reducing Movement Speed by 50%.
Caltrops is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Assault Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Anti-Cavalry Caltrops - Increases the duration and drains the Mount Stamina of any enemy in the area.
Razor Caltrops - Applies Major Breach to damaged enemies, reducing their Resistances.
Champion Points That Affect Caltrops
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Caltrops
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Assault Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Assault Rank 6
- Morphs:Anti-Cavalry Caltrops & Razor Caltrops
The assault skill line does not level by having a skill from that line active on your bar. It only levels from participating in pvp activities in Cyrodiil, Imperial city, or battlegrounds, regardless of whether or not any skill from the line is slotted during such activities.
Where are caltrops listed under? I'd like to use them, but can't find them under any skills.
Can someone help me, my caltrops are rank IV and the game is not giving me the option to morph them.