Hurl an exploding ball of caltrops that scatter over the target area, dealing 69 Physical Damage every 1 second and reducing Movement Speed by 50%.
Caltrops is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Assault Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Anti-Cavalry Caltrops - Increased duration and forces mounted enemies to dismount.
Razor Caltrops -Your next attack against a target deals extra damage.
Champion Points That Affect Caltrops
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Precise Strikes - Increases Critical Damage
- Piercing - Increases Physical Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Caltrops
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Assault Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Assault Rank 6
- Morphs:Anti-Cavalry Caltrops & Razor Caltrops