Activate a magical bomb on yourself that explodes after 8 seconds, dealing 449 Magic Damage to all enemies in the area.
Each enemy within the bomb's radius increases the damage by 100%, including the original target.
You become the center of the detonation. The cast becomes instant. But doubles the duration it takes to detonate.
Proximity Detonation is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Assault Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Proximity Detonation
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment and Buffs That Affect Proximity Detonation
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Assault Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Magicka Detonation Rank IV