Jewelry Crafting in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) is a special crafting skill line that allows players to create and upgrade rings and necklaces. It was added to the game with Update 18 Summerset. With ESO: Summerset, you can find new Jewelry Crafting Stations located near the other Crafting Stations already found in Tamriel, such as those situated within the cities and crafted set locations.
This means you can create necklaces and rings for all of the game's crafted sets, such as Julianos or Hunding's Rage. Note that like the other Crafting Skill Lines, crafting jewelry set items requires knowledge of a certain amount of Traits. For example, to craft a ring for the Hunding's Rage set, you must have six or more Traits researched for rings.
At Jewelry Crafting Stations, you can:
- Create new jewelry, using your base and Trait materials.
- Refine Jewelry Crafting materials, allowing you to create refined base, Trait, and upgrade materials from their raw components.
- Deconstruct jewelry to acquire some of their component materials.Note: You can only deconstruct jewelry acquired after the release of ESO: Summerset. If you are unsure if an item can be deconstructed, check its tooltip.
- Upgrade jewelry to improve their power using upgrade materials.
- Research Jewelry Traits, allowing you to unlock the ability to craft items with specific Traits.
- You can purchase Jewelry Crafting Stations for your homes from Master Writ Merchants, but don't forget: if you don't have access to ESO: Summerset, you cannot use it.
|Engraver||Rank I||Allows the use of Pewter Ounces.|
|Rank II||Allows the use of Copper Ounces.|
|Rank III||Allows the use of Silver Ounces.|
|Rank IV||Allows the use of Electrum Ounces.|
|Rank V||Allows the use of Platinum Ounces.|
|Keen Eye: Jewelry||Rank I||Jewelry Seams in the world will be easier to see when you are 20 metres or closer.|
|Rank II||Jewelry Seams in the world will be easier to see when you are 30 metres or closer.|
|Rank III||Jewelry Seams in the world will be easier to see when you are 40 metres or closer.|
|Jewelry Extraction||Rank I||Improves the chances of extracting Jewelry Crafting ingredients and allows the refining of more powerful Platings from raw materials.|
|Rank II||Improves the chances of extracting Jewelry Crafting ingredients and allows the refining of more powerful Platings from raw materials.|
|Rank III||Greatly improves the chances of extracting Jewelry Crafting ingredients and allows the refining of more powerful Platings from raw materials.|
|Lapidary Research||Rank I||Reduces research times by 5%.|
|Rank II||Reduces research times by 10%.|
|Rank III||Reduces research times by 20%.|
|Rank IV||Reduces research times by 25%, and limits research time to 30 days.|
|Platings Expertise||Rank I||Increases the chances of improving items with Platings.|
|Rank II||Increases the chances of improving items with resins.|
|Rank III||More than doubles the chances of improving items with Platings.|