Increases Spell Resistance and Physical Resistance by
Protective is a Jewelery Trait in Elder Scrolls Online. Traits are found in dropped and rewarded equipment, and can be chosen when Jewelry Crafting an item. You may also replace traits on equipment by using Transmutation, but this process will bind the item to your account.
Protective Trait Information
- Trait Type: Jewelry Crafting
- Gem Used: Titanium (combine 10x Pulverized Titanium)
- Effect: Increases Spell Resistance and Physical Resistance by up to 1844 at CP160
- You may Research this trait for Jewelry Crafting
Where to get Protective Trait Jewelry
- Jewelry in the Protective Trait is obtained by completing the Summerset main quest and Psijic Order quest lines. (A Ring is obtained for completing Summerset's main quest, while a Necklace is obtained for completing the full Psijic Order quest line.)
- The Trait Material, Titanium, is found rarely in precious metal seams all over Tamriel, but are found more often in seams found on Summerset.
- Armor Sets With Protective Trait: ??
Protective Resistance Increase
A full chart of this trait's impact per level and quality