Increases damage, healing, resource restore, and damage shield strength of synergies you activate by:
Harmony is a Jewelery Trait in Elder Scrolls Online. Traits are found in dropped and rewarded equipment, and can be chosen when Jewelry Crafting an item. You may also replace traits on equipment by using Transmutation, but this process will bind the item to your account.
Harmony Trait Information
- Trait Type: Jewelry Crafting
- Gem Used: Dibellium (combine 10x Pulverized Dibellium)
- Effect: Increases damage, healing, resource restore, and damage shield strength of synergies you activate by: up to 35% at CP160
- You may Research this trait for Jewelry Crafting
Where to get Harmony Trait Jewelry
- A Harmony Ring or Necklace is found rarely in the Undaunted Reward chests located in the Undaunted camps near alliance capitals.
- The Trait Item, Dibellium, is found in Daily Dungeon LFG reward system mails.
- Armor Sets With Harmony Trait: ??
Harmony Damage Increase
A full chart of this trait's impact per level and quality