Grants Weapon and Spell Damage against targets under 90% Health, scaling linearly per 1% missing Health
Bloodthirsty is a Jewelery Trait in Elder Scrolls Online. Traits are found in dropped and rewarded equipment, and can be chosen when Jewelry Crafting an item. You may also replace traits on equipment by using Transmutation, but this process will bind the item to your account.
Bloodthirsty Trait Information
- Trait Type: Jewelry Crafting
- Gem Used: Slaughterstone (combine 10x Pulverized Slaughterstone)
- Effect: Grants Weapon and Spell Damage against targets under 90% Health
- You may Research this trait for Jewelry Crafting
Where to get Bloodthirsty Trait Jewelry
- You can rarely obtain a Bloodthirsty Ring or Necklace in the weekly quest reward boxes of Trials.
- The Trait Material, Slaughterstone, is found in those same reward boxes the rest of the time.
- Armor Sets With Bloodthirsty Trait: ??
Bloodthirsty Damage Increase
A full chart of this trait's impact per level and quality
Arcane ♦ Charged ♦ Decisive ♦ Defending ♦ Divines ♦ Harmony ♦ Healthy (trait) ♦ Impenetrable ♦ Infused ♦ Powered ♦ Precise ♦ Protective ♦ Reinforced ♦ Robust (Trait) ♦ Sharpened ♦ Sturdy ♦ Swift (Trait) ♦ Training ♦ Triune ♦ Well-Fitted
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Does it stack this patch?
Can two rings stack?
Can be quite useful in PvP if you opt to sacrifice your usually-the-case arcane trait, but there are plenty of ways to supplement it. GL farming folks! May the RNG gods be with your (or your filthy rich pocket book, LOL)
chart is wrong. it's 10% more damage on gold, 9% more on purple, etc