Increases damage against enemies under 25% Health by:
Bloodthirsty is a Jewelery Trait in Elder Scrolls Online. Traits are found in dropped and rewarded equipment, and can be chosen when Jewelry Crafting an item. You may also replace traits on equipment by using Transmutation, but this process will bind the item to your account.
Bloodthirsty Trait Information
- Trait Type: Jewelry Crafting
- Gem Used: Slaughterstone (combine 10x Pulverized Slaughterstone)
- Effect: Increases damage against enemies under 25% Health by up to 10% at CP160
- You may Research this trait for Jewelry Crafting
Where to get Bloodthirsty Trait Jewelry
- You can rarely obtain a Bloodthirsty Ring or Necklace in the weekly quest reward boxes of Trials.
- The Trait Material, Slaughterstone, is found in those same reward boxes the rest of the time.
- Armor Sets With Bloodthirsty Trait: ??
Bloodthirsty Damage Increase
A full chart of this trait's impact per level and quality