A King-Sized Problem is a quest in Elder Scrolls Online. It is part of the Orsinium DLC.
One of the guards from the caravan brought me a message. It seems that King Kurog has requested my presence at his cornerclub in Orsinium.
King Kurog has given me a standing invitation to drink with him at the King's Cornerclub in Orsinium. I seemed to have impressed him, and he obviously needs someone to handle the more delicate problems facing his kingdom.
- Talviah Aliaria in Orsinium
- Talk to King Kurog.
- Talk to the Forge-Mother Alga
- Find a way into the temple.
- Get the key to the rectory.
- Optional : Don't get caught by the torch bearers.
- Save the priests and the High Priestess.
- Talk to Forge-Mother Alga.
- If you get caught by the torch bearers, just kill them before they can ring the alarm.
- Trivia, player notes,videos, fan art and such go here.