Shadowfen Treasure Map II is a Treasure Map in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It is acquired randomly from looting or is bought from other players. To use it, you must have the map in your inventory and you must travel to the location. The map will be consumed when used.
- Treasure maps must be in your inventory and you must travel to the location listed and dig the mound.
- The map will be consumed when used.
- The following champion skills affect treasure map drops: Treasure Hunter, Fortune's Favor
- The Mirri's Expertise perk from Companion Mirri Elendis allows you to find additional loot from treasure map chests
- Treasure maps can contain antiquity leads, crafting materials, motifs and sets.
- Shadowfen Treasure Maps can drop the Overland Sets: Hatchling's Shell Set, Robes of the Hist Set, Swamp Raider Set.
- Shadowfen Treasure Maps can drop Antiquity Leads for: --
Shadowfen Treasure Map II Location
You can find Shadowfen Treasure Map II at:
- Northeast part of Shadowfen
- Northwest from Forsaken Hamlet Wayshrine towards Haynekhtnamet's Lair, next to a small camp (72×40)
|Shadowfen Treasure Maps|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
these are the best maps fextra life could get in a decade for people with no addons, all console players... these are the best... in a decade+ of this game being out.