Treasure Maps in ESO (Elder Scrolls Online) are obtained via random drops and reveal the location of special loot and stashes in all areas of the game. Treasure maps must be in your inventory and you must travel to the location listed and dig the mound. The map will be consumed when used.
- The following champion skills affect treasure map drops: Treasure Hunter, Fortune's Favor
- The Mirri's Expertise perk from Companion Mirri Elendis allows you to find additional loot from treasure map chests
- Treasure maps can contain antiquity leads, crafting materials, motifs and sets.
To obtain the secret loot, you must:
- Have the map in your inventory
- Find the specific location of the stash
- Consume the map to "dig" the treasure.
ESO Treasure Maps