Envelop yourself in winter winds, instantly healing for 2258 Max Health and an additional 270 Max Health every 1 second over 5 seconds. While the effect persists the winds pulse outwards, dealing 154 Frost Damage every 1 second to nearby enemies. Enemies hit by this effect 3 times are stunned for 4 seconds. This healing from this ability scales with your Max Health.
Enemies hit by the damage multiple times are stunned.
Arctic Blast is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Winter's Embrace Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Arctic Blast
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Arctic Blast
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Artice Wind Rank IV