Twist a violent storm around you, dealing 1161 Frost Damage every 1 second for 8 seconds to enemies around you and reducing their Movement Speed by 40%.
You and nearby allies gain Major Protection reducing your damage taken by 10%
Sleet Storm is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Winter's Embrace Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Sleet Storm Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Northern Storm - Increases your Weapon and Spell Damage after activating.
Permafrost - Increases the snare potency and applies the Chilled status effect to enemies hit, but at the expense of damage done. Increases the duration as the ability ranks up.
Champion Points That Affect Sleet Storm
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Sleet Storm
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill.
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Class: Warden
- Skill Line: Winter's Embrace
- Skill Type: Ultimate
- Unlocked at Winter's Embrace Rank 12
Clicking the "skills" link brings you to the DS3 wiki lul