Twist a violent storm around you, dealing 455 Frost Damage every 1 second for 8 seconds to enemies around you and reducing their Movement Speed by 40%.
You and nearby allies gain Major Protection reducing your damage taken by 30%
Sleet Storm is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Winter's Embrace Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Sleet Storm Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Northern Storm -Increase Max Magicka while slotted.
Permafrost -Damaging nearby enemies while stun them.
Champion Points That Affect Sleet Storm
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Sleet Storm
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill.
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Class: Warden
- Skill Line: Winter's Embrace
- Skill Type: Ultimate
- Unlocked at Winter's Embrace Rank 12