Conjure icy shards around you to skewer enemies in the area, dealing 405 Frost Damage in the area every 1 second over 12 seconds and reducing Movement Speed by 30% for 3 seconds.
Damage done is based on your Max Health, and has a higher chance to apply the Chilled status effect.
Impaling Shards is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Winter's Embrace Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Impaling Shards Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Gripping Shards -Immobilized enemies.
Winter's Revenge -Summons at targeted instead of around you. Damage scales on Max Magicka and Spell Damage.
Champion Points That Affect Impaling Shards
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Impaling Shards
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Class: Warden
- Skill Line: Winter's Embrace
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Winter's Embrace Rank 4
Master-At-Arms does not increase the damage anymore
Does anyone know the what the number is for the health damage scaling?