Twist a violent storm around you, dealing 580 Frost Damage every 1 second for 12 seconds to enemies around you and reducing their Movement Speed by 70% and applying the Chilled status effect.
You and nearby allies gain Major Protection reducing your damage taken by 10%
Increases the snare potency and applies the Chilled status effect enemies hit, but at the expense of damage done. Increases the duration as the ability ranks up.
Permafrost is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Winter's Embrace Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Permafrost
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Permafrost
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information