Stonetooth Bash is a special Holiday Events Quest in The Elder Scrolls Online.
- To unlock this quest. You will need to find Breda outside Windhelm and to complete the quest " The New Life Festival" (Dec-Jan)
- This quest is part of the nine different daily quests available during the New Life Festival Holiday Event. (Orc)
After hunting to supply the Stonetooth Bash, complement your feast by drinking some Betnikh Twice-Spiked Ale
"Breda, a New Life Herald in Eastmarch, spoke of the New Life Festival in Betnikh.
To celebrate the Stonetooth Bash, I should speak with Matron Borbuga at Stonetooth Fortress.
To celebrate the Stonetooth Bash, I must collect food for Matron Borbuga. I should seek out creatures such as wolves and rabbits for Stonetooth Mystery Meat and wasps for Betnikh Honecomb"
- Talk to Matron Borbuga (she's inside the crafting area in Betnikh)
- Collect Stonetooth Mystery Meat (0/8) (Kill wolves and rabbits in the area south of the island)
- Collect Betnikh Honeycomb (Kill wasps in the area south of the island)
- Deliver the food to Matron Borbuga
- Drink some Betnikh Spiked Ale
- Eat Slice of Honeyed Wolf Pie
- Nibble Bitter Goat Cheese
- Show your appreciation (use soiled napkin)
- Optional: If I encounter other New Life celebrants at the Stonetooth Bash, I should show my appreciation by belching at them. (walk to another player on the quest and a prompt appears "use soiled napkin)
- Return to Breda