Encratis's Behemoth is a Set in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It is a Monster Helm Set that is part of Flames of Ambition DLC, and has 2 bonuses.
Monster Helm Set
Bind on Pickup
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(1 item) Adds 1096 Max Magicka
(2 items) Dealing Flame Damage to an enemy grants you Behemoth's Aura for 12 seconds that reaches up to 12 meters. You and up to 11 group members in the aura reduce Flame Damage taken by 5%. Enemies in the aura increase their Flame Damage taken by 5%. This effect can occur once every 15 seconds.
Encratis's Behemoth Information
- Type of Set: Monster Helm Set
- Required Content: Flames of Ambition DLC
- Recommend For: DPS
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Easy
How to Get Encratis's Behemoth
Encratis's Behemoth set drops from all enemies in the group dungeon Black Drake Villa. It can also be looted from Treasure Chests inside the dungeon.
Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop set pieces.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased with lock difficulty and by the Treasure Hunter passive
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.
Encratis's Behemoth Notes & Tips
Once the set piece is in your collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Encratis's Behemoth Pieces
It consists of two armor pieces: head and shoulder.