Rank I - Blacksmithing Rank 10
Increases the chances of improving items with tempers.
Rank II - Blacksmithing Rank 25
Greatly increases the chances of improving items with tempers.
Rank III - Blacksmithing Rank 40
More than doubles the chances to improve items with tempers.
Temper Expertise is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Blacksmithing Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Temper Expertise Ranks
This Skill has three different ranks:
- Rank I - Blacksmithing Rank 10
- Rank II -Blacksmithing Rank 25
- Rank III - Blacksmithing Rank 40
Champion Points That Affect Temper Expertise
Equipment Sets That Affect Temper Expertise
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Blacksmithing Skills
- Skill Type: Passive
- Unlocked at: Rank I at Blacksmithing Skills Rank 10, Rank II at Blacksmithing Rank 25, Rank III at Blacksmithing Rank 40