Keen Eye: Ore
Rank I - Blacksmithing Rank 2
Ore in the world will be easier to see when you are 20 meters or closer.
Rank II - Blacksmithing Rank 9
Ore in the world will be easier to see when you are 30 meters or closer.
Rank III - Blacksmithing Rank 30
Ore in the world will be easier to see when you are 40 meters or closer.
Keen Eye Ore is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Blacksmithing Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Keen Eye Ore Ranks
This Skill has three different ranks:
- Rank I - Blacksmithing Rank 2
- Rank II -Blacksmithing Rank 9
- Rank III - Blacksmithing Rank 30
Champion Points That Affect Keen Eye Ore
Equipment Sets That Affect Keen Eye Ore
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Blacksmithing Skills
- Skill Type: Passive
- Unlocked at: Rank I at Blacksmithing Rank 2, Rank II at Blacksmithing Rank 9, Rank III at Blacksmithing Rank 30
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!